Feb 27, 2007

Crazy!

Well, it's been several days since I last updated my "daily" blog, but no worries. Wedding dates are going so fast right now! I can barely catch my breath. Oh yeah, me and my little lady Madison went to the Father/Daughter Valentine dance. We actually won the very 1st raffle drawing....a big fat juicy delectable Bar-B-Q sandwich. Mmmmmm Good! Well actually I haven't used the ticket to get it yet, but anyways. While I'm rambling on, I thought I'd go ahead and give away a free session ($150) to the 1st person to e-mail me with the subject "I luv Bar-B-Q". Isn't this fun? I get to be totally scatterbrained and you can win a free session with us just from hanging tight to my words. Seriously though, Isn't the weather awesome!!?? { ; ) }
Check a couple of our latest images. Meet the new Mr. & Mrs. McGill!!