Mar 15, 2007

Photo Overload!!

Not really an overload, but maybe just a bunches and bunches and oodles of sessions lately. So I thought I might give you a few samples from some recent engagement sessions, and then I'll throw some really cool family & kids pics we've done in the past week or so. Remember.....God is good, all the time!!!
Kelly & Brian went for a mid morning stroll with us, and they were very good sports about my wife's black eye. Now, see.....I knew you guys would think that. Every one thinks I must be an abuser, but the truth is I didn't.....well, okay, I did do it, but it was a TOTAL accident. We went through this silly little haunted thing over in the Univ. Mall Parking lot......and, for the record, I wasn't scared.....I was "caught off guard" by some high pressure air that shot me in the leg, and I jumped and Hara caught an elbow to the eye.
It was terrible. She came out looking like a female version of Rocky after a fight. Very swollen, and now.....purple. Sorry. TOTAL accident....

Anyways, Kelly & Brian were very cool about it and we had a lot of fun.

Lesson: Don't follow Jeremy through a haunted "anything".



This is Melissa & Aaron super excited to play in the water and sand. Also very good sports about Hara's shiner. :) Thanks for understanding guys!