Apr 17, 2007

Finally!!!!

Lots and lots of things going on!!! First of all let me congratulate Amy & Daniel on the baby on the way!!!! Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!!! There are just a ton of photos on this post since I've obviously been way behind on this. I also want to say thanks for all the comments lately. You guys are great! In honor of the Day family's announcement, I'd like to give out a NewBorn session (We like to do these within 10-14 days of being born). To the 1st "Soon to be Parents" to email me with the subj. "We gotta Bun In tha Oven" gets the shoot.
Here are a few shots from Amy & Josh's wedding. You may remember the eng. shot of them playing in the rain.












We had lots of fun and after all the shooting was done, some bad mexican food with Neil & CeCe.









Cayla & Will are to be hitched this Saturday....we're super excited!

Once again, thanks for all the comments lately. Live Inspired!