May 28, 2007

Nathan & Margaret

Hi guys & gals,
No, No, we're not dead. Just thought I'd go ahead and give a little update on things. I've just been super busy processing images, and haven't had a chance to post them, so I should be putting up lots of images within the next few days. Today, I want to introduce you to Margaret & Nathan Edler. They had their wedding at Little Flower Catholic Church and their reception was at the "Big Sexy" venue....Big Sexy Food that is. What an Awesome place!!! Sara from "Gillianne Weddings" did a super amazing job on designing, decorating, & planning the event. At one point, the place was so packed of family & friends, we could hardly get around to take pictures. There was definitely a lot of love in the house!!!! Enjoy, and one last thing.....Congrats to you guys!!!! and mad props for chopping the dry weeds in my yard. Nathan Is The Man!!!!