Jan 4, 2008

Happy New Year!


In the midst of chaos here at cook images, I wanted to give some updates on everything we've been up to lately. I'm just running way behind on updates, so bear with me.....
...Happy New Year!!
Coming soon:
Lauren & Dan had an awesome wedding in Downtown Pcola
Jani & Greg's big day
Somer and Jacob wed in Bahamas update soon!!!

Emily & Pierce Eng Sesh
Wedding coming soon.....(jan 26)




Catie McDonald's Bridal
We just shot the wedding last night, and I can't wait to post some of them, they brought cheese all the way from Wisconsin for their wedding......let me tell ya, it's not overrated!!







These are two of our great friends. We won't be able to shoot Zack & Allie's wedding, but Hara had a lot of fun with these two for their Eng Sesh. They will be married in Cali on 6-7-8.